F for Fella *2: MR. FAKER


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR FAKER!
(just pronounce it as you wished)

I’ve been waiting for this gracious moment
Just to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Don’t you realize that you are getting older?
And your mind is becoming retarded?

Allow me, for once, to knock your dumb hard head
With my scattered words.
(I know you’ll hate this, but I just can’t help it)

MR. FAKER,
You are seemingly adorable,
Perfectionist, intelligent,
Know-all, and everything related.

But seeming is not believing

I did believe you before.
As time goes and years passed,
I already swallowed all the gist of your
faked smile and speech.

Oh, MR. FAKER,
I don’t understand, seriously.
Why is everybody turning to you?
Was it because of your smile?
Faked!
Or was it your thought?
Faked!
Was it your unstoppable utterances?
Faked and full of lies.
Though it sounds very much convincing
But not to me.

You are one with that of self-proclaimed
The world is everything you.
You are once there and then
You are the key decision maker.
You eat dime
And you speak gold.

You are Mr. Know-All-and-Never-Wrong.

If in case you can’t remember,
It’s always me when you’re at wits end.

You MR. FAKER,
Are so dangerous to all around you.
I swear to put precaution and warn
For others.


Till then, have a happy days ahead.

No comments:

IRAMA HATI SAYA