When you crossed my thought

A childish poem from a little girl who has no guts to approach the boy she admires

Sometimes I really want to text you
But I have no idea on what to say
So all I can do is just praying
That you’ll always safe and sound
Hope that you are happy and blessed
Throughout the day

At moments I’m thinking of you
I long to see your smile
I remember seeing you in vain
Much sorrow did you wish to tell
More pain I know you’re bleeding inside

I wonder will we be staying, keeping in touch.
Do you ever have the same thought as mine?
Have you forgotten all the memories?
As time goes by…

It’s time to confess
I miss you for every second you crossed my mind
Let’s not betray
The friendship that was built in trust
It’s time to vow
This happiness shall never end

No comments:

IRAMA HATI SAYA