KELAB BUJANG 1: Potential Life Partner

090908 – Tuesday


Soft-spoken, articulate, intelligent and handsome. The standard criteria for a potential life partner every woman would dream of.

Does this type of guy still exist in our 21st century world?
Ada. Tapi susah nak jumpa.

Well, tell you what, I found this one guy who just suits the descriptions. (but the handsome part is rather lacking, I prefer to say that he is quite pretty. Hurm..beautiful boy). He is soft-spoken but not sissy. Melayu kata ‘sopan-santun’. He is articulate, but not in front of his superiors. He is undoubtedly intelligent and wise, but sometimes a bit ‘kalut’ over small matters. Pendek kata, he is everything-good-to-see type lah.

I think I like this pretty dude. But he is not what people observed him to be when he comes to me(betui ka ayat aku ni?). Whenever we’re both chattering, I can see his true colour. How he struggles to meet the demand of being a ‘perfect’ being in the eyes of the people around him.

I can hear he swears sekali sekala whenever he got pissed-off with somebody. And he bebel a lot though. His favourite word would be “macam taik!”. Erk. I think I like this fussy little boy because he presents himself very differently to me and I could always see him switching his hat. Kadang-kadang aku rasa dia terlupa yang dia sedang bercakap dengan aku yang perempuan. Whatever!

Bagi saya, dia kacak dan lawa biarpun orang kata dia lady-like. Biar saya terangkan, sebenarnya dia bukan si lembut, cuma dia seorang penyantun. Siapa berani cakap dia ‘aww..’ mari makan penampar jepun saya.. Watchaa!!!

Tapi..saya dan dia bagai langit dengan bumi. Dia lampai dan berdada bidang. Saya pula katik dan rendang. Dia berhidung mancung bak seludang, sedang saya berhidung kemek tak bertulang. Mata saya bulat, matanya pula kecil bersahaja.

Aku tembam dan bundar, dia cengkung dan lonjong. Namun, apapun yang buat kami nampak berbeza tetap tak akan merubah perasaan aku pada dia.. hahahahh…

1 comment:

ajezahmad said...

Is this about A***S***? Hahahahaha!

IRAMA HATI SAYA