Am Hurt

Sad The Hurt In My Heart is so Hard to Heal.

salam..

(this memo is specifically dedicated to my only one)

"u might need time to think it over

but i just fine moving forward.."

well..it's actually not that fine..

somehow i feel lonely without you..

but i just let the feeling ignored..truly it's hard

so hard that it hurts me so much inside.

makes my heart dying and got nothing left to be felt.

i need a happiness..or at least some peaceful mind and soul..

for me to live my life like others..

to enjoy every moment in time that i have

to think of every loving thought that i wish

to realize every dream that i used to imagine with you by my side.

please.. give me a space..just a little room to breath..

take me far away from this suffer and predicament

that caused by you..

i'm blaming myself for blaming you..

forgive me..

Sad1

No comments:

IRAMA HATI SAYA